اختبار الفصل الثالث في الانجليزية للسنة الثالثة متوسط النموذج 1
اختبار الثلاثي الثالث في اللغة الانجليزية للسنة 3 متوسط
Level: 03 AM
Third Term English Test
Text: Hyde Park
Most English people love Hyde Park, a famous place in London, and some of them live there. Old people go and sit in the same place everyday under the same trees, and feed the same pigeons.
On Sunny days, a lot of people go to the park at lunch time. Some others prefer to practise sports; so they go there to ride horses or jogging. The Speakers' Corner is in Hyde Park. There is always some body standing on a chair, making a speech to thirty people.
PART ONE: ( 15 pts )
Section One: Reading Comprehension ( 07 pts )
A )Are these statements true or false ? Correct the wrong ones. ( 05 Pts )
1. People spend a lot of time in Hyde Park.
2. Old people don't enjoy going there.
3. People go there on rainy days .
4. Some people like practising sports in Hyde Park.
5. The Speakers' Corner is outside Hyde Park.
B ) Choose the right synonyms . ( 02 pts )
1. A lot of people go to the park. ( much – less – many )
2. Hyde Park is a famous place in London. ( unknown – well-known – old )
2- Find in the text words that are opposite in the meaning to :
past ≠ ……………… never ≠ ………………
Section Two: Mastery of Language ( 08 Pts )
A ) Write the correct form of the verbs in brackets. ( 05 pts )
Yesterday, I ( to receive ) a postcard from London. It's a magic city; it ( to be ) dark, but many parks ( to paint ) it in green. Next summer, I ( to go ) there; I ( to walk ) through Hyde Park.
B ) Put in : ( since – for – ago ) ( 03 pts )
1. A week ………., I practised sports at the park.
2. I have visited Hyde Park ……….1990.
3. He has been in France ……….a long time.
PART TWO: Integration Phase (written expression) ( 06 Pts )
Complete the paragraph with one word so the paragraph makes sense.
( hear / to / speaker / make / speak )
People come ……..the Speakers' Corner to listen to the …………… . The speaker must …………loudly because the place is very noisy. He should stand on a chair to ………….. his speech and people can ……….. him clearly